Those who are looking to make a career in accounting, Tally is the Course they should learn first. Tally is accounting software which helps the small and mid-level businesses in making several calculations. Tally stands for Transactions Allowed in a Linear Line Yards and the businesses can do Auditing, GST filing, Ratio analysis, Cheque printing, Cash and fund flow statements, Comparative analysis, journal vouchers and generating reports, banking works using this tool. The account features of Tally let the business owners record transactions almost instantly and quite easily. To manage and to keep the record of the transactions, companies always seek for the individuals who know how to operate this tool. SMIIT, the best Tally learning institute in Siliguri, is offering a well-designed course to learn this essential business tool.
This inventory management software provides various facilities to its users include GST filing, Ratio analysis, Cheque printing, Cash and fund flow statements, Comparative analysis, journal vouchers and generating reports.
Why Tally Accounting Software is Very Popular
Based in Bengaluru and designed by Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Tally is one of the widely used accounting software in the world. It is now being used by most of the small or mid-sized businesses or even by individuals who want to book their books of accounts. Tally ERP 9 is the current version of the software which is quite easy to understand and can be learnt quickly with the help of our highly skilled educators. There are several benefits of learning Tally and many useful features have made is a very popular business tool.
- Estimating job costing can be calculated here at Tally ERP 9.
- Basic accounting taxation and managing payroll are managed by the help of Tally.
- This powerful tool is used in filing a tax return, managing profit, preparing a balance sheet, loss statement, trial balance, cash-flow report, and many more.
- The tool is used to calculate the interest in the exceptional amount and to maintain a proper budget scenario.
- Tally Audit, Tally Vault, Data Reliability, and Security are also managed in this great tool.
Highlights of this Course
- Interactive Training session with maximum presentation to the tally software.
- Learn everything about GST filling.
- Flexible batch timings with shorter course duration.
- You will learn from the best GST experts and instructors.
- Understand and apply all basic principles of accounting.
- Identify the key components of Tally ERP 9.
- Modify a worksheet, perform several calculations.
What are the Job Opportunities after Learning Tally?
There are several benefits of learning Tally Course as it can open a new career opportunity to you and can help you get your desired job. The popularity of Tally in India is indescribable. Because of its robust and useful features, more than 90% of businesses in India are using Tally Software and to help them operate this tool, they need individuals who have a good working knowledge of Tally.
Our Tally Course can help you get certified in the Tally latest ERP 9 version to get a job in various industries. This course will not just boost your career by improving your knowledge but also can help you find a better job opportunity with a good salary package. Here are some of the high paying jobs students can get after completing this tally course in Siliguri.
Account Manager: After completing our Tally Course in Siliguri, you can get a job as an Account manager. An Account Manager is the one who manages the supervision of sales and relationships with particular customers for a business or company. The responsibilities of an account manager include maintaining the company's existing relationships with a client or group of clients to continue using the company for their business.
Admin Executive: The responsibilities of an Admin Executive are to do office and administrative support tasks. They also do phone calls, word processing, receiving and directing visitors, creating spreadsheets and presentations, etc.
Audit Executive: Our Tally Course in Siliguri can also help you to work as an Audit Executive. The main tasks of this job are examining, collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data, financial control systems, examining company accounts, and other financial management responsibilities.
Financial Analyst: Financial Analysts are those who plan, investigate and create financial reports for companies they are working in. The main responsibilities of them are to improve the financial status of the company by analyzing results, identifying the current trends and recommending those actions to management and monitoring variances.
Accounts Executive: An Accounts Executive, who knows Tally, is responsible for preparing daily sales reports into excel spreadsheets. They also gather daily cash receipts from all heads and process accounts payable cheques. The day to day tasks of them include maintaining accounting documents in the database and preparing payment vouchers.
Senior Accountant: After learning our Tally Course in Siliguri, students can also be a Senior Accountant who is responsible for fixing account related problems, maintaining overall record and bank statements.
Benefits of Learning Tally at SMIIT's Tally Classes in Siliguri
Due to the countless number of small and mid-sized companies using Tally, the demand for individuals who have mastered this tool has increased significantly. SMIIT's skilled professionals are delivering rich knowledge to our students to learn this software quite conveniently in a shorter period of time. Moreover, the benefits of taking our Tally Course in Siliguri are:
- After completing the Tally Course, you will be receiving a certificate declaring your successful completion of the course.
- This well-structured course will provide you with a solid foundation which is essential to build a successful career.
- Due to the growing demand, individuals can get a job in any industry as Account Manager, Audit Executive, Senior Accountant, Financial Analyst, etc.
- Individuals can be their own after establishing their own business or institute.
- You will be offered high paying jobs which increases job satisfaction.